10-12 Gauge To 14-16 Gauge Step Down Butt Connector Nylon Insulated Yellow
559.9276 MFG #: F21800
$1.0400 / EA
Moisture resistant the terminals are made from electrolytic copper from high conductivity and annealed for free flow under crimping pressure, electroplated tin coated for corrosion resistance.
- The terminals are made from electrolytic copper for high conductivity & annealed for free flow under crimping pressure. Electroplated tin coated for corrosion resistance. Meets UL, CSA, and MIL-T-10727 requirements.
- Wire range is stamped on the metal surfaces.
- Serrated barrel or dimples for improved gripping power.
- Funnel Entry-A built-in metal Sleeve-that guides the wire into the crimp area.
- Strain Relief/Double Crimping Sleeve-The metal sleeve is crimped around the wire’s insulation to give strain relief against vibration.
- Nylon Insulation with Strain Relief Extension-The sturdy nylon insulation extends beyond the metal sleeve to insure complete insulation.
- Sturdy gussets reinforce the terminal where the flat tongue is formed into the barrel.
- Open-end design permits quick visual inspections before & after crimping.
- Color: Yellow
- Conductor Size: 16-10 AWG
- Finish: Tin Coated
- Gauge: 12-10
- Insulation: Nylon
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Material: Copper
- Type: Crimp
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volt