Sani-Mist Model 20 Compact Sprayer (water hose ver.)
- Brand: Sani-Mist
The Model 20 Compact Sprayer is a low-volume, hose-end spray applicator for diluting and applying chemicals to any surface up close, or at a distance. This unit uses standard city water pressure to draw chemical concentrate from the attached bottle, and blend it into the water stream. This accurately diluted solution is then projected through the recessed fan nozzle. Quick disconnect the chemical assembly to rinse.
What is Sani-Mist?
The Sani-Mist sanitizing system allows you to treat an entire area in a fraction of the time and ensures the right amount of product is being applied to the surface.
Is it safe?
The Sani-Mist system uses a hydrogen peroxide disinfectant that is EPA N-List approved as effective against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. It leaves behind no residue and will not interact with sensitive electrical components or transfer to your skin.
How long will it take?
With the Sani-Mist system, your entire vehicle can be disinfected in as little as 10 minutes getting you back on the road.
- Accurately dilutes chemical concentrate and applies it as a low-volume spray
- Durable! Injector body is machined in the USA, not molded
- Outlasts and outperforms similar molded plastic products
- The stainless steel quick-disconnect socket features 6 retaining balls, to lock the bottle and injector assembly securely in place
- Quick disconnect the bottle and injector assembly to rinse
- With less than half the flow rate of competing models, you save money
- Light, 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue, as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- No moving parts! Venturi action dilutes chemical consistently with precision metering tips
- Great performance with water pressure, as low as 20 PSI
- Recessed fan nozzle for protection and fast coverage