Sani-Mist PD Precision Misting System (with Air Compressor)
- Brand: Sani-Mist
The Portable PD Precision Mister is a chemical atomizer that uses compressed air to draw a pre-diluted chemical solution from a pail on the stainless steel cart. The chemical solution flows through the twin-line hose and thumb-gun to the mister body, which atomizes the chemical and projects it as light, “damp” mist particles, at distances up to 15 feet. This unit features an onboard 120V air compressor and requires only an electrical connection. Used for sanitizing, insecticide application, odor control, humidification, and many other applications.
What is Sani-Mist?
The Sani-Mist sanitizing system allows you to treat an entire area in a fraction of the time and ensures the right amount of product is being applied to the surface.
Is it safe?
The Sani-Mist system uses a hydrogen peroxide disinfectant that is EPA N-List approved as effective against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. It leaves behind no residue and will not interact with sensitive electrical components or transfer to your skin.
How long will it take?
With the Sani-Mist system, your entire vehicle can be disinfected in as little as 10 minutes getting you back on the road.
- Self-contained, portable system
- Atomizes chemical solutions using compressed air
- Very quiet, 120V air compressor
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals
- Projects light, "damp" mist particles up to 15'
- 10 precision metering tips allow the user to refine the particle size
- Stainless steel construction ensures durability and years of outstanding performance
- Stainless steel, 4 wheel cart assembly with hose rack
- Non-marking tires with stainless steel swivel casters
- 120V air compressor
- 25' twin-line air/chemical hose with activation ball valves
- Machined stainless steel 633 mister body