Sani-Mist 305 Compact Mister (7.4 CFM@80 PSI)
- Brand: Sani-Mist
- Type: Sanitizing Mister
What is Sani-Mist?
The Sani-Mist sanitizing system allows you to treat an entire area in a fraction of the time and ensures the right amount of product is being applied to the surface.
Is it safe?
The Sani-Mist system uses a hydrogen peroxide disinfectant that is EPA N-List approved as effective against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. It leaves behind no residue and will not interact with sensitive electrical components or transfer to your skin.
How long will it take?
With the Sani-Mist system, your entire vehicle can be disinfected in as little as 10 minutes getting you back on the road.
- Portable hose-end mister makes it easy to mist hard-to-reach areas or where fixed location devices are impractical
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle, connect compressed air, and press the thumb gun activator
- Atomizes chemical solutions using compressed air
- Venturi action draws pre-diluted chemicals
- Projects light, damp mist particles up to 25'
- Precision metering tips allow the user to refine the particle size and project a lighter mist
- Light-weight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue, as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- Chemical-resistant components ensure durability and years of outstanding performance