Sani-Mist 612 Compact Mister (1.2 CFM@ 90PSI)
- Brand: Sani-Mist
What is Sani-Mist?
The Sani-Mist sanitizing system allows you to treat an entire area in a fraction of the time and ensures the right amount of product is being applied to the surface.
Is it safe?
The Sani-Mist system uses a hydrogen peroxide disinfectant that is EPA N-List approved as effective against the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. It leaves behind no residue and will not interact with sensitive electrical components or transfer to your skin.
How long will it take?
With the Sani-Mist system, your entire vehicle can be disinfected in as little as 10 minutes getting you back on the road.
- Portable hose-end mister makes it easy to mist hard-to-reach areas, or where fixed location devices are impractical
- Easy to use! Just fill the bottle with pre-diluted chemical, connect compressed air, and press the thumb-gun activator
- Projects atomized chemical up to 6’, which fills the air, and settles on exposed surfaces
- Low volume output is ideal for precise chemical application and misting in small areas
- Low CFM requirement (1.2 CFM @ 90 PSI) allows for use with small or large air compressors
- Precision metering tips allow the user to refine the particle size and project a lighter mist to avoid over-wetting surfaces
- Lightweight 32 oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue, as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries